I have had lots of requests since I wrote my “10 Best Free Tools for Entrepreneurs” blog post to list more free tools which are useful for business owners. Therefore, I would like to add more tools to my previous list. Take a look below for the rest.
- JotForm: JotForm allows you to create online forms in an easy way. You can create any kinds of form you want. For example; you can collect order payments, conduct customer surveys, find applicants for a job, or register guests for an event. JotForm form builder uses a drag-and-drop method to build forms. After you integrate the form to your website, the submissions will be sent to you via email.
- Google Trends: Actually, every tool of Google is very useful for business owners. In my previous blog post, I wrote about Google Analytics and Hangout. Now, I would like to talk about Google Trends. Google Trends shows how often a term is searched on Google Search. It includes different languages and different regions of the world so you can see the trend topics worldwide.
- Alexa: Alexa, an Amazon company, helps you to see the ranking of your website in World Wide Web. It also shows where your users are from, how many minutes they stay on your website, the keywords that send traffic to your website (so you can give ad to these keywords), which sites your visitors visit before and after your website. It also has other paid features which help you to increase your website traffic and compare your website against competitors.
- FreeStock: FreeStock is the ultimate source of free stock images, photos, vectors, videos and etc. The best part is it is free forever. It has a growing collection so you can check it from time to time to see what’s new. It is also searchable allowing you to save time.
- WeTransfer: WeTransfer is a simple way of transferring files around the world. It is great for sending large files which you cannot send via email due to limitations. It has a free service which lets the user upload the files to WeTransfer’s web site and writes the recipient’s email address. The recipient is then notified and can download the file until it expires, in seven days.
- Prezi: If you are bored from regular Powerpoint presentations, then Prezi is the right tool for you. Prezi lets you create visually appealing presentations and share them on your website or on Prezi site. If you want to impress your clients, then use Prezi. You can try Prezi 14 days for free.