Personal Branding Magazine – Volume 3, Issue 4
Volume 3, Issue 4 is focused on celebrity spokespeople, and includes interviews with famous individuals, such as Kathy Ireland, a former model turned entrepreneur, and Vanna White, from the TV hit “Wheel of Fortune.” Celebrities are able to maximize their brand, leverage it, and even endorse products and other companies. In this issue, you will learn how to become the ultimate spokesperson for your own personal brand, and achieve success. You’ll read tips and tricks on how to turn your voice into money!
Free sample issue available today
Enjoy nine articles in the free sample issue, which can be found on PersonalBrandingSample.com. You’ll hear partial interviews from Kathy Ireland, Vanna White, and others. You’ll also see two articles on how to be socially responsible, authentic, and build a remarkable brand.
Full issue available May 1st (paid subscribers only)
The full issue will be out on May 1st, including complete interviews with major business celebrities and a combined 28 articles for your viewing pleasure. Be sure to subscribe before May 1st in order to receive this issue.
More information can be found at PersonalBrandingMag.com.
Exclusive interviews with:
- Kathy Ireland is an American former-model, actress, entrepreneur, CEO and designer of her eponymous brand product marketing company, Kathy Ireland Worldwide. Her company’s products are sold at over 50,000 locations in 15 countries, generating an estimated $1.4 billion in retail sales. Ireland’s annual take is thought to be around $10 million, which has prompted Forbes to name her the “prototype for model-turned-mogul.
- Vanna White is an American television personality, best known as puzzle-board presenter and co-host on the long-running game show Wheel of Fortune. White also has made cameo appearances on television shows such as The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!, 227 and Full House; and in movies such as Naked Gun 33⅓: The Final Insult. She guest-starred on Married…With Children, in a gender-bending spoof of the movie Indecent Proposal.
- Jalen Rose is a retired professional basketball player. In college, he was a member of the University of Michigan Wolverines’ “Fab Five” (along with Chris Webber, Juwan Howard, Jimmy King and Ray Jackson) that reached the 1992 and 1993 NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Championship games as both Freshmen and Sophomores.
- Daymond John is a fashion designer, author, and businessman from New York. He is best known for being the founder and CEO of the fashion company FUBU. John is a ‘Shark’ on the new ABC television show Shark Tank. His latest book is called The Brand Within.
- Leslie Scott is the creator of Jenga, the second-best selling game in the world, and the co-founder of Oxford games. One of the world’s few professional game designers, Scott spends her time in the Oxford countryside and the African plains with her two children and her husband.
- Dan Heath is co-author of the New York Times bestseller, Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die. It was also a BusinessWeek bestseller for two years. Dan and his brother, Chip, published their second book, Switch, in February 2010, which is a #1 New York Times bestseller.
- Harvey Mackay is the author of five New York Times bestsellers, including Swim With the Sharks (Without Being Eaten Alive), Beware the Naked Man Who Offers You His Shirt and his latest book Use Your Head To Get Your Foot In The Door . He is a nationally syndicated columnist, and one of America’s most popular business speakers. His books have sold more than 10 million copies worldwide and have been translated into 35 languages and distributed in 80 countries.
Experts, authors, and bloggers such as:
- Shama Kabani, author of The Zen of Social Media Marketing
- Jamie Riddell, writer and startup mentor
- Lon S. Safko, author of The Social Media Bible
- Matt Cheuvront, blogger, Life Without Pants
- Tac Anderson, blogger at New Comm Biz
- Michael Brito, vice president at Edelman Digital
- Kristin Marshall, editor of social media for The Next Web
- Monica Hamburg, social media speaker and writer
- Paul Chaney, author of The Digital Handshake
Special thanks to the staff
- Miriam Salpeter and Jessica Lewis are the editors.
- Selina McCusker is the relationship director.
- Columnists: Jay Deragon, Tiffany Monhollon, Rick Mahn, Maria Elena Duron, Vikram Rajan, Jack Humphrey, Georgina Taylor, Debbie Allen, Tim Magoon, Lewis Howes, Ivana Taylor, Silvana Avinami, Howard Sholkin and Jim Stroud.
Join our Facebook fan page
Thanks to our sponsors