Personal Branding Magazine – Volume 4, Issue 3
Volume 4, Issue 3 is focused on teaching you out to become internet famous through video, social networking, and blogging. We’ve collected stories from the most well-known internet superstars to teach you how to do it too! We spoke with Julia Allison, Judson Laipply, and Mr. Chocolate rain himself, Tay Zonday. Gracing the cover is Chamillionaire, who is a Grammy award winning musician, and someone who has pioneers the use of social technologies in the music industry. I’ve always said that visibility creates opportunities, and when more people know you, the possibilities are endless!
Free sample issue available today
Enjoy nine articles in the free sample issue, which can be found on PersonalBrandingSample.com. You’ll read partial interviews with Chamillionaire, Julia Allison, Tay Zonday, Judson Laipply, Brian Solis, Amy Martin, and Brian Clark. You’ll also enjoy reading articles about creating your virtual presence.
Full issue available February 1st (paid subscribers only)
The full issue will be out on February 1st, including complete interviews with major business celebrities and a combined 21 articles for your viewing pleasure. Be sure to subscribe before February 1st in order to receive this issue.
More information can be found at PersonalBrandingMag.com.
Exclusive interviews with:
- Chamillionaire is theCEO of Chamillitary Entertainment. He is also the founder and an original member of The Color Changin’ Click. He began his career independently with local releases in 2002, including collaboration album Get Ya Mind Correct with fellow Houston rapper Paul Wall. He signed to Universal Records in 2005 and released The Sound of Revenge under Universal. It included hit singles “Turn It Up” and the number-one, Grammy-winning hit “Ridin’”. Ultimate Victory followed in 2007. Chamillionaire is currently preparing for his third major studio album release, Venom.
- Tay Zonday is amusician, YouTube’r, and voice actor. He entered mainstream exposure when his song “Chocolate Rain”, and accompanying video on YouTube, became a popular Internet meme in July 2007. As of December 2010, it has more than 60.5 million views.
- Judson Laipply is a motivational speaker and dancer from Ohio. He is best known for his performance in the Evolution of Dance clip on YouTube, which went viral and become one of the most viewed videos with over 160 million views.
- Brian Solis is a marketing executive, author and frequent speaker about the convergence between traditional media and social media. Solis coined the phrase “PR 2.0″ in the late 1990s. Solis was named to “40 Under 40” lists by the San Jose Business Journal in 2008 and PR Week in 2009. He is a co-founder of the Social Media Club. He is the author of Engage!, published by Wiley in 2010.
- Amy Martin, known online as “Digital Royalty,” is a microblogger and founder of Digital Royalty, a digital integration and social media firm headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Martin helped Shaquille O’Neal develop a strategy for his Twitter presence and has since gone on to do the same for other athletes, celebrities, sports teams/leagues and corporate brands.
- Brian Clark is the founder of Copyblogger and CEO of Copyblogger Media, a serial entrepreneur, and a recovering attorney. Brian built three successful offline businesses using online marketing techniques before switching to a producer model that involves building, monetizing, and occasionally selling online media properties. The Guardian named Copyblogger one of the world’s 50 most powerful blogs and BusinessWeek says entrepreneurs should follow Copyblogger on Twitter.
Philanthropy experts, authors, and bloggers such as:
- Ryan Paugh, co-founder, BrazenCareerist.com
- Katie Konrath, blogger, GetFreshMinds.com
- Sam Decker, Founder and CEO, Mass Relevance
- Chris Moody, Marketing Manager, Phonebooth.com
- Michael Durwin, consultant, mdurwin.com
- Susan Gunelius, author, 30-Minute Social Media Marketing
- Rich Nadworny, owner, Digalicious
- Ardath Albee, CEO, Marketing Interactions, Inc.
- Tom Martin, Founder, conversedigital.com
- Cathryn Hrudicka, Founder, Creative Sage
Special thanks to the staff
- Miriam Salpeter and Jessica Lewis are the editors.
- Columnists: Jay Deragon, Debra Shigley, Tiffany Monhollon, Maria Elena Duron, Vikram Rajan, Georgina Taylor, Ivana Taylor, Howard Sholkin and Celes Chua.
Join our Facebook fan page
Thanks to our sponsors