Personal Branding Magazine – Volume 4, Issue 1
The Philanthropy Issue
Volume 4, Issue 1 is focused on philanthropy and how you can grow your personal brand if you give back. Helping other people doesn’t only mean donating to charity; it means supporting a cause that aligns with who you are as a person. By targeting a specific nonprofit or charity, you will be more passionate about helping them out, and achieve far greater results. In this issue, we interview Candace Cameron Bure and other philanthropists that are changing the world, one person at a time.
Free sample issue available today
Enjoy eleven articles in the free sample issue, which can be found on PersonalBrandingSample.com. You’ll read partial interviews with Candace Cameron Bure, Bob Costas, Richie Supa, Tory Johnson, Beth Kanter, Monica Von Neumann, and Sam Jones III. You’ll also enjoy reading articles about how to raise money for charity, how to stand up for what you believe in, and the new philanthropic world.
Full issue available May 1st (paid subscribers only)
The full issue will be out on August 1st, including complete interviews with major business celebrities and a combined 25 articles for your viewing pleasure. Be sure to subscribe before August 1st in order to receive this issue.
More information can be found at PersonalBrandingMag.com.
Exclusive interviews with:
- Candace Cameron Bure is best known for playing D. J. Tanner on the television show Full House. With an acting career that started at the age of five, Candace appeared in several national television commercials and prime-time hits such as “St. Elsewhere,” “Growing Pains” and “Who’s the Boss”. Her philanthropic spirit has given support to the Skip1.org, Compassion International, Sheraton House and Children’s Hunger Fund. Candace serves as the National Ambassador for National House of Hope and all the while continues to travel the country speaking at various churches and women’s conferences sharing her Christian faith.
- Bob Costas, a 19-time Emmy Award winner, and television’s most honored studio host, is the host of NBC’s “Football Night in America” studio show. Costas also serves as prime-time host of NBC’s coverage of the Olympic Games and co-hosts NBC’s coverage of the U.S. Open, Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes.
- Tory Johnson is the founder of Women For Hire, and is the workplace contributor on ABC’s Good Morning America. Glamour dubbed Johnson the “raise fairy godmother.” Her fifth book, Fired To Hired, follows Will Work From Home: Earn Cash Without the Commute, which was both a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller.
- Beth Kanter is the author of Beth’s Blog, one of the longest running and most popular blogs for nonprofits and co-author of the book, The Networked Nonprofit. Beth is the CEO of Zoetica, and in 2009, she was named by Fast Company Magazine as “one of the most influential women in technology.”
- Monica Von Neumann has lived the lives of three women. A model, a wife, as well as, businesswoman and tastemaker, she now sits on the board of her late husband’s company and oversees a multi-faceted estate and business operation here and abroad. Von Neumann is known in social circles as a high-powered philanthropist, but few know her influence extends to select interior design projects, entertaining & etiquette, and intellectual properties.
- Sam Jones III is best known for playing Pete Ross on the first three seasons of the television series Smallville. He left the series to film Glory Road. Jones has also appeared on the television shows The Practice, ER, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and 7th Heaven. He appeared with former Cosby Show actress Raven-Symoné in the 2006 Lifetime movie For One Night. He returned to Smallville in 2008 for the episode “Hero”. Jones also played Craig Shilo in Spike TV’s Blue Mountain State.
Philanthropy experts, authors, and bloggers such as:
- Conor Byrne, Founder of conorbyrne.wordpress.com
- Jason Dick, Author of ASmallChange.net
- Jon DeGroff, Financial Representative, Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
- Laurie Pringle, Sr. Manager of Philanthropy, The ALS Society of Canada
- Lori L. Jacobwith, The Fundriasing Coach
- Marc. A. Pitman, Founder of FundraisingCoach.com
- Michael Gibbons, Beyond The Button Blog
- Paull Young, Director of Digital Engagement and Fundraising, CharityWater.org
- Roger Carr, The Everday Giving Blog
- Emily Bennington, Author, Effective Immediately
- Rosetta Thurman, President, Thurman Consulting
Special thanks to the staff
- Miriam Salpeter and Jessica Lewis are the editors.
- Selina McCusker is the relationship director.
- Columnists: Jay Deragon, Tiffany Monhollon, Rick Mahn, Maria Elena Duron, Vikram Rajan, Jack Humphrey, Georgina Taylor, Debbie Allen, Tim Magoon, Ivana Taylor, Silvana Avinami, Howard Sholkin and Jim Stroud.
Join our Facebook fan page
Thanks to our sponsors