Personal Branding Magazine – Volume 4, Issue 2
Dress for Success
Volume 4, Issue 2 is focused on dressing for success both in person and online. What you wear in your online pictures provides a first impression to the majority of the world. What you wear in interviews is just as important as your attire on the first day of work. When it comes to looking professional, stylish and showing personality, this issue will navigate you in the right direction. With interviews from three editor-in-chiefs from Hearst Magazine, you will know what to wear, and be confident in who you are.
Free sample issue available today
Enjoy nine articles in the free sample issue, which can be found on PersonalBrandingSample.com. You’ll read partial interviews with Kate White, Ann Shoket, Joanna Coles, Nancy Lupin, Silvia Tcherassi, Hitha Prabhakar, Patricia Handscheigel, and Meghan Cleary. You’ll also enjoy reading articles about creating a first impression, and upgrading your wardrobe.
Full issue available May 1st (paid subscribers only)
The full issue will be out on November 1st, including complete interviews with major business celebrities and a combined 27 articles for your viewing pleasure. Be sure to subscribe before November 1st in order to receive this issue.
More information can be found at PersonalBrandingMag.com.
Exclusive interviews with:
- Kate White is the editor-in-chief of Cosmopolitan Magazine and author of the New York Times bestseller is called Hush.
- Ann Shoket editor-in-chief of Seventeen Magazine, which helps more than 13 million readers grow up to be confident, self-assured young women.
- Joanna Coles is the editor-in-chief of the U.S. edition of Marie Claire Magazine.
- Nancy Lupin is the CEO of Do Something Inc. and was the creator of Dress for Success. Lublin is the author of Zilch: The Power of Zero in Business.
- Hitha Prabhakar is a retail industry expert and principal of The Style File Group, a retail consulting firm based in New York City. She is also an on-air contributor covering retail and consumer spending on CNBC. As the former style writer for Forbes and Forbes.com, Hitha covered the luxury industry as well as men’s fashion. She has written for Time Magazine, and People Magazine.
- Patricia Handscheigel and Meghan Cleary are the co-producers of The New Power Girls, which is based on a real-life group of women founders and entrepreneurs with an eye on doing big things in business.
- Silvia Tcherassi is Latin America’s leading fashion designer, and was chosen by Swarovski as one of the top 100 designers worldwide.
Philanthropy experts, authors, and bloggers such as:
- Rachel Tuhro, PR Manager, Millennial Branding
- Rosetta Thurman, President, Thurman Consulting
- Juanita Ecker, President, Professional Image Management
- Judith Rasband, Executive Director, Conselle Institute of Image Management
- Melissa McGraw, CEO and Founder, Workchic.com
- Sarah Essary, blogger, ConsumingPR.com
- Christine Alvarez, blogger, Anyweargirl.com
- Crosby Noricks, Founder, PR Couture
- Maria Ross, Founder, Red Slice LLC
- Teresa Morisco, Founder, Wardrobe911.com
- Natalie Jabity, President, Elan Image Management
Special thanks to the staff
- Miriam Salpeter and Jessica Lewis are the editors.
- Columnists: Jay Deragon, Debra Shigley, Tiffany Monhollon, Maria Elena Duron, Vikram Rajan, Georgina Taylor, Tim Magoon, Ivana Taylor, Silvana Avinami, Howard Sholkin and Celes Chua.
Join our Facebook fan page
Thanks to our sponsors