Personal Branding Magazine – Volume 5, Issue 3
Marketing To Millionaires
Volume 5, Issue 3 focuses on serving high net worth clients with products and services that they will pay for. In this issue, we interviewed Patti Stanger, who is Bravo TV’s “The Millionaire Matchmaker.” Her clientele? Strictly millionaires who don’t have time to date because they’re too busy running their businesses. Wealthy individuals usually have higher expectations and can be difficult to attract, especially when you’re first starting out. This issue will explain how to go about being a brand that serves them.
Free sample issue available today
Enjoy eleven articles in the free sample issue, which can be found on PersonalBrandingSample.com. You’ll read partial interviews with Patti Stanger, Ali Velshi, David Novak, Dan Roam and Meg Hirshberg. You’ll also enjoy reading articles about being marketed to by the affluent and how your brand can attract wealth.
Full issue available February 1st (paid subscribers only)
The full issue will be out on February 1st, including complete interviews with major business celebrities and a combined 19 articles for your viewing pleasure. Be sure to subscribe before February 1st in order to receive this issue.
More information can be found at PersonalBrandingMag.com.
Exclusive interviews with:
- Patti Stanger founded Millionaire’s Club International, in January 2000. She is the former Director of Marketing for Great Expectations, as well as an experienced third-generationmatchmaker. She is the star and executive producer of her own television show, the wildly successful The Millionaire Matchmaker, on Bravo. She is also the author of “Become Your Own Matchmaker.”
- Ali Velshi is CNN’s Chief Business Correspondent and host of Your Money. His in-depth reporting on the auto industry was honored with a National Headliner Award for Business & Consumer reporting in 2010. He anchored CNN’s coverage of the attempted terror attack on a flight into Detroit, for which CNN was nominated for a 2010 Emmy. He is the author of “Gimme My Money Back” and “How to Speak Money.”
- David Novak is the chairman and CEO of Yum! Brands, Inc., which operates in more than 112 countries and employs 1.4 million people. All three of the company’s restaurant chains – KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell – are global leaders in fast food. He is the author of “Taking People With You.”
- Dan Roam is the author of “The Back of the Napkin,” which was Fast Company’s Best Business Book of the Year and BusinessWeek’s Innovation and Design Book of the Year. His consulting clients have included Microsoft, Google, Wal-Mart, Boeing, Lucasfilm, The Gap, the U.S. Navy, and the White House Office of Communications. His latest book is called “Blah, Blah, Blah.”
- Meg Hirshberg is a freelance writer, the author of the Balancing Acts column for Inc. magazine, a highly regarded speaker, and the wife of Gary Hirshberg, founder of Stonyfield Yogurt. Her latest book is called “For Better or For Work.”
- Rachel Tuhro, PR Manager at Millennial Branding
- Tim Hare, Events Director at Millennial Branding
- Bill Connolly, Sales Director, Millennial Branding
- Melissa Kong, Editor-in-chief, Student Branding Blog
Special thanks to the staff
- Miriam Salpeter and Jessica Lewis are the editors.
- Columnists: Tiffany Monhollon, Maria Elena Duron, Vikram Rajan, Georgina Taylor, Ivana Taylor,Howard Sholkin, Paul Harrer, Nunzio Bruno, Hannah Samuel, Jack Humphrey, Krisztina Nagy, Jay Palter, Dan Gershenson, and Kevin Redford.
Join our Facebook fan page
Thanks to our sponsors