You’ve received a lot of free advice on this blog over the past few years, and some of you have even subscribed to Personal Branding Magazine or listened to Personal Branding TV. Before my new book, Me 2.0, hits bookshelves internationally on April 7th, I’m going to be holding a one time only webinar to help guide you through your job search, using social media tools and other innovative strategies.
This will be unlike anything else you’ve seen on the internet!
In light of the economic downturn that has cut over 600,000 jobs in January alone, I’ve created this webinar to give you all the tools you need in order to be ahead of the game and claim the job that is rightfully yours.
This exclusive and intimate session will be available to the first 20 people who signup, starting today. The event will take place on Sunday, March 22nd.
This webinar will teach you:
- Find out how to use social media tools (Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter) to get high-paying jobs.
- Discover how to build your own personal brand and advertise it online using FREE – but highly impactful – tools.
- Gain a solid understanding of how to bypass job boards to find employers online and which ones to avoid.
- Learn the new rules of networking, self-promotion and attraction-based marketing so you don’t waste time using outdated techniques.
- Hear the top 10 job hunting tips that no one ever talks about.
- How to own the results for your name when it’s typed into Google.
- Create an internet presence for decades to come!
Think about the cost and frustration of not finding a job and what a tremendous help this will be to get back on the right track. This webinar will reveal the ins and outs of getting a job in this economy.
I can only take 20 participants for this call to give them the individual attention they need to get the most out of the training. My schedule has been very tied down lately, so I’m looking for serious listeners only!
This will go fast so I look forward to seeing you then.
Date: Sunday, March 22nd, 2009
Time: 1:00 – 2:30 PM EST (1 hr lecture, 30 min Q & A)
You don’t want to miss out on this one time only event. Sign up now!