Personal Branding Magazine – Volume 2, Issue 2
FREE sample available today (HERE)
Title: The Personal Branding Gold Rush
Description: Volume 2, Issue 2 is a call to action. Now is the time for building your personal eBrand. Laggards will be lost in a Google cloud of dust, while early adopters will rank #1 for their name. Stop watching everyone else steal your gold (your THUNDER) and get involved today. Many people are scared to develop an online presence, yet it’s the only way you can safeguard your brand and have “job security.” This issue will highlight Gary Vaynerchuk, who will passionately force you to get involved in the GOLD RUSH. As you read each page, you will gather the knowledge needed to not let these opportunities pass you by.
Background: This issue is based off of Gary’s podcast video introducing the “personal branding gold rush” to the masses and his consistent dialog and push for people to get involved today.
- Gary Vaynerchuk, Director, Wine Library TV
- David Allen, Bestselling Author, Getting Things Done
- Keith Ferrazzi, Bestselling Author, Never Eat Alone
- Robert Cialdini, Bestselling Author, Influence
2008 Personal Brand Awards: This issue will announce the 2008 Personal Brand Awards, including the gold, silver and bronze winners. Stay tuned, as I’ll be blogging about the winners here soon!
By the numbers: 40 pages, 26 articles and 12 sponsors
What’s in the free sample?
The free sample contains pieces of interviews with Gary Vaynerchuk, David Allen, Keith Ferrazzi and Robert Cialdini. There are two additional articles written by our columnists.
When is the full issue coming out?
Paid subscribers of the magazine (you can subscribe here) will be receiving their copy of this issue, in full length (26 articles), on November 1st.
Experts, authors, coaches and bloggers such as:
- Michel Fortin, President and CEO, Success Doctor
- Ivana Taylor, Founder, DIY Marketers
- Alana Taylor, Blogger, Mashable
- Lodewijk van den Broek, Blogger, How to be an original
- Alister Cameron, Blog Consultant
- Jason Womack, Workplace Performance Expert
- Angela Maiers, CEO, Maiers Educational Services
- Steve Olsen, Blogger
- Ron Hogan, Writer, Mediabistro
- Dean Shareski, Blogger, Ideas and Thoughts
- Jim Wang, Blogger, Blueprint for Financial Prosperity
Special thanks to the staff:
- Selina McCusker interviewed Robert Cialdini
- Scott Bradley helped with marketing
- Miriam Salpeter and Connie Bensen are the editors
- Columnists: Jay Deragon, Tiffany Monhollon, Rick Mahn, Liz Pabon, Rob Cuesta, Maria Elena, Vikram Rajan, Jack Humphrey, Georgina Taylor, Justin Levy and Jim Stroud.
Join our Facebook fan page
Thanks to the sponsors