Volume 2 overview
After an entire year of Personal Branding Magazine (4 issues), we’re back with an explosive and very timely issue. You will notice a few design changes in this next volume starting with the main banner, which now uses the consistent logo over/under the “R” to create a registered mark. Expect a lot more great articles from experts this year and I look forward to hearing your feedback. Today, we would also like to announce a newly created Facebook page for the magazine, which you can be a fan of and receive updates. If you’ve read the magazine, even a previous issue, there is now a Facebook group just for YOU.
Volume 2 Issue 1 – FREE sample available today (HERE)
This issue explores a new generation of hip and cool youngsters, known simply as Gen-Y, but also referred to as the millennials. The long anticipated and earned retirement of baby boomers has given rise to the millennials, who are over 70 million strong. The legacy workplace will cease to exist as this generation enters and recruiters must be prepared to change their ways or self-destruct. Some millennials have even started changing our world as we speak. These new-age entrepreneurs are tech-savvy and ready to make a difference. Are you prepared?
What’s in the free sample?
There are a total of five articles in the free sample, including a piece on relationships by Tiffany Monhollon, as well as a sizing up of the millennial group by non other than our Blog Marketing Columnist, Jack Humphrey. You will also find part of my interview with 23-year-old CEO and author, Ryan Allis. There is also a few snippets of interviews with the famous John Earle (Johnny Cupcakes) and one of the most popular authors and bloggers in Silicon Valley, Ben Casnocha. Each of these individuals have achieved success as a millennial and we can all learn something from them.
When is the full issue coming out?
Paid subscribers of the magazine (you can subscribe here) will be receiving their copy of this issue, in full length (26 articles) on August 1st.
Experts, authors, coaches and bloggers such as:
- Rohit Bhargava, Author, Personality Not Included
- Carmine Gallo, Author, Fire It Up!
- Eve Tahmincioglu, Author, From the Sandbox to the Corner Office
- Alexandra Levit, Author, How’d You Score That Gig
- Trent Hamm, Editor, The Simple Dollar
- J.T. O’Donnell, Author, CAREEREALISM
- J.D. Roth, Editor, Get Rich Slowly
- Laura Zurowski, Director of Outreach, Marist College
- Jonathan Blank, Public Relations Manager, Capgemini
Special thanks to the staff:
- Selina McCusker reported on Johnny Cupcakes
- Scott Bradley interviewed Mike Michalowicz
- Miriam Salpeter contributed an article on the millennials
- Connie Bensen edited like a rock star (along with Miriam)
- Columnists: Jay Deragon, Tiffany Monhollon, Rick Mahn, Liz Pabon, Rob Cuesta, Nina Burokas, Maria Elena, Vikram Rajan, Donna Fontenot, Bonnie Kurka, Jack Humphrey and Jim Stroud
Thanks to the sponsors