How your brand image is projected visually is important to your audience and visibility. A mix of appealing images and video will not only increase engagement in your marketing, but will also create a greater awareness.
Visuals are entertaining and stimulating to the mind. Most of all, people like sharing content that is unique and offers a solution to their questions.
You’ve probably heard and read about the need for a brand to present unique and valuable content for its readers. What ties directly into the scheme of things are eye-catching components such as videos, infographics, and images which project your message.
What Makes Eye-Catching Visual Content
Brands incorporate visual marketing into their content mix for a variety of reasons, including increasing leads and growing their social media network.
In order to encourage viral sharing follow these tips to make sure your visual marketing strategy doesn’t disappoint:
- Share what your audience wants – What’s on people’s minds, right at this moment? That’s the first question to ask yourself when sitting down to create your images and video.
- Deliver on what you promise – Make your visuals highly relevant to your core brand community. Share information that your intended audience will always need, provides helpful information and solutions, and does not change over time.
- Go beyond just images – Include interactive content such as Infographics or a short video that can be shared on places like Instagram and Facebook and ties directly back to your website and YouTube channel.
- Give your content a fresh twist – Ensure your visual content is relevant to your target viewers that is unique to your brand. Topics that are on everyone’s mind are wonderful – just as long as you give them your own new “twist.”
- Make it “shareable” – Share your posts and tweets specifically with influential people in your niche who are inside your network pointing out how this could be beneficial to their audience base as well. Make sure your website is responsive and includes all of the latest social sharing icons.
It has been said that a picture is worth a thousands words. Since the human brain processes images faster than text, your brand’s message can be communicated in a much more immediate way.
Start your visual marketing campaigns by creating and improving your graphics as you go along, and pay attention to which images or videos get the most response. Be sure to monitor user feedback and don’t be afraid to make adjustments along the way in order to reach a targeted audience.