Personal Branding Magazine – Volume 2, Issue 3
Discover Your Brand
Personal Branding Magazine Volume 2, Issue 3 focuses on the first step of the personal branding process, brand discovery. Many people rush into personal branding, without first taking precious time to discover who they are and what they want to do for the rest of their lives. In this issue, we expose how to unlock your true potential, unearth your passion, acquire the necessary skills and how to set achievable goals. We’ve interviewed some of the leading businessmen, such as Marcus Buckingham, to help you with your own personal development.
Free sample issue available today
Enjoy six articles in the free sample issue, which can be found on PersonalBrandingSample.com. You’ll hear partial interviews from Marcus Buckingham, Marshall Goldsmith, Tim Sanders, and John Assaraf. You’ll also read two great articles about brand discovery!
Full issue available February 1st (paid subscribers only)
The full issue will be out on February 1st, including complete interviews with major business celebrities and a combined 24 articles for your viewing pleasure. Be sure to subscribe before February 1st in order to receive this issue in your email inbox. More information can be found at PersonalBrandingMag.com.
Exclusive interviews with:
- Marcus Buckingham is the bestselling author of First, Break All the Rules and The Truth About You. Has sold millions of books and addresses 250,000 people a year in his keynote speeches. More about Marcus…
- Marshall Goldsmith is the New York Times bestselling author of What Got You Here Won’t Get You There—a Wall Street Journal No. 1 business book and Harold Longman Award winner for Business Book of the Year. More about Marshall…
- John Assaraf is the New York Times bestselling author of Having It All and was one of the coaches in the hit movie The Secret. More about John…
- Tim Sanders is the author of Saving The World At Work and former Chief Solutions Officer at Yahoo! Inc. More about Tim…
- Gurbaksh Chahal is the author of The Dream. By the age of 25, Gurbaksh became one of the youngest and most successful entrepreneurs of recent history. Chahal has created companies’ worth over $340 million started at 16 years old. More about Gurbaksh…
Experts, authors, coaches and bloggers such as:
- Jim Kukral, consultant and blogger, thebizwebcoach
- Kelly Sutton, blogger, Hack College
- Beth Kanter, coach and blogger, Beth’s Blog
- Connie Bensen, community strategist
- Carl Ocab, blogger, Make Money Online
- Donald Latumahina, blogger, Life Optimizer
- Ian Lurie, blogger, Conversation Marketing
- Christopher Penn, blogger, Awaken Your Superhero
- Matthew and Adam Toren, founders, YoungEntrepeneurs.com
- Anthony Portuesi, blogger, DrivenLeaders.com
Special thanks to the staff:
- Selina McCusker interviewed John Assaraf
- Scott Bradley helped with marketing
- Miriam Salpeter and Connie Bensen are the editors
- Columnists: Jay Deragon, Tiffany Monhollon, Rick Mahn, Liz Pabon, Maria Elena Duron, Vikram Rajan, Jack Humphrey, Georgina Taylor, Justin Levy, Ivana Taylor, Donna Fontenot and Jim Stroud.
Join our Facebook fan page
Thanks to our ten sponsors