Personal Branding Magazine – Volume 2, Issue 4
Female Power Brands
Personal Branding Magazine Volume 2, Issue 4 is dedicated to female brands and their impact on business and our culture. Women have had massive opportunities through the internet to come together and share ideas. In this issue, we’ve interviewed some of the brightest and most talented female brands on the planet, including Sarah Austin, Laura Ries and Natalie Gulbis, to explore what women are doing to make this world a better place. There are many tips and strategies for women who want to control their careers and command their futures, as well as for men who are looking to learn from these talented women.
Free sample issue available today
Enjoy ten articles in the free sample issue, which can be found on PersonalBrandingSample.com. You’ll hear partial interviews from Sarah Austin, Natalie Gulbis, Laura Ries, Toby Bloomberg, Valeria Maltoni, and Anita Campbell. You’ll also see three great articles that will help you define yourself, become more consistent with your branding and rank high in search engines.
Full issue available May 1st (paid subscribers only)
The full issue will be out on May 1st, including complete interviews with major business celebrities and a combined 28 articles for your viewing pleasure. Be sure to subscribe before May 1st in order to receive this issue in your email inbox. More information can be found at PersonalBrandingMag.com.
Exclusive interviews with:
- Sarah Austin was one of the first live streaming, life-casters popularized on Justin.TV and now hosts a weekly live show in conjunction with Pop17 at Mogulus. Pop17 is a two-to-three minute daily exploration to track, analyze and understand the new cultural phenomenon of online micro-celebrity. More about Sarah…
- Natalie Gulbis played in her first LPGA tour event as an amateur at the age of 14 (handicap of 2). She turned professional at age 18 after playing for one season on the women’s golf team at the University of Arizona. Gulbis is considered to be a sex symbol in the LPGA. More about Natalie…
- Laura Ries is an expert on marketing and building brand strategy. She is the best-selling author of some of the nation’s most respected branding books, such as The Fall of Advertising and the Rise of PR, The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding and her latest, War in the Boardroom. More about Laura…
- Toby Bloomberg is the president of Atlanta-based Bloomberg Marketing and has a passion for the Internet. In 1997, she promoted a Fortune 100 client’s “new” concept of selling telephony systems via their corporate website. That was it. She was hooked on the marketing potential of the Internet. She also blogs at the popular Diva Marketing Blog. More about Toby…
- Valeria Maltoni helps businesses understand how customers and communities have changed marketing, public relations, and communications – and how to build value in this new environment. She is a communicator with 20 years of experience and blogs at Conversation Agent, which is recognized among the world’s top online marketing blogs. More about Valeria…
- Anita Campbell
Experts, authors, and bloggers such as:
- Ann Smarty, SEO consultant and blogger at Search Engine Journal
- Christine B. Whittemore, Chief Simplifier of Simple Marketing Now LLC and blogger at Flooring the Customer
- Cece Salomon-Lee, Director of Marketing at InXpo and blogger at PR Meets Marketing
- Nisha Chittal, journalist and blogger at Politicoholic
- Judy Martin, broadcast journalist, speaker and blogger at Work Life Nation
- Thursday Bram, author of Working Your Way Around the World and blogger at ThursdayBram.com
- Maria Reyes-McDavis, internet marketing expert and blogger at Web Success Diva
- Becky Carroll, blogger at Customers Rock!
- Pamela Slim, consultant, author of Escape From Cubicle Nation and blogger
- Camille Watson, Chief Marketing Officer, VisualCV
- Natalie MacNeil, blogger at She Takes on the World
- Angela Natividad, editor at MarketingVOX and Adrants
Special thanks to the staff:
- Selina McCusker interviewed Sarah Austin
- Miriam Salpeter and Jonathan Coffman are the editors
- Columnists: Jay Deragon, Tiffany Monhollon, Rick Mahn, Liz Pabon, Maria Elena Duron, Vikram Rajan, Jack Humphrey, Georgina Taylor, Justin Levy, Ivana Taylor, Donna Fontenot and Jim Stroud.