Personal Branding Magazine – Volume 3, Issue 1
Become the Heavyweight Champion of Your Niche!
Personal Branding Magazine Volume 3, Issue 1 is focused on helping you build a personal brand that owns a specific niche. With a very saturated market landscape, the only way to become known is to become both distinct and the master of your field. We want you to have the tools, knowledge and confidence that is necessary to take ownership of your domain, before someone else does. This issue contains an exclusive interview with Evander Holyfield, the only four-time boxing heavyweight champion of the world. You will learn how to become the best by learning from those who have already accomplished it in a variety of fields.
Free sample issue available today!
Enjoy eight articles in the free sample issue, which can be found on PersonalBrandingSample.com. You’ll hear partial interviews from Evander Holyfield, Abiola Abrams, Ken Blanchard, Melanie Notkin and Steve Strauss. You’ll also see three great articles that will help you define yourself, become more consistent with your branding and rank high in search engines.
Full issue available August 1st (paid subscribers only)
The full issue will be out on August 1st, including complete interviews with major business celebrities and a combined 28 articles for your viewing pleasure. Be sure to subscribe before August 1st in order to receive this issue in your email inbox. More information can be found at PersonalBrandingMag.com.
Exclusive interviews with:
- Evander Holyfield: A professional boxer from the United States and a multiple world champion in both the cruiserweight and heavyweight divisions, earning him the nickname “The Real Deal“. Holyfield won the bronze medal in the Light Heavyweight division at the 1984 Summer Olympics. He is the only boxer to win the heavyweight title four times.
- Abiola Abrams: An American TV host, art filmmaker, and author. She is currently the host of The Best Shorts, Black Entertainment Television’s (BET) indie film showcase and competition. She is the author of Dare, a retelling of Faust set in the hip hop world. Abiola also appears on My Two Cents, a panel-style show also on her network’s BET J, formerly BET Jazz. In Spring 2009, she was featured as one of the eight women “struggling to find love” on VH1’s reality television show Tough Love.
- Ken Blanchard: He is an American author and management expert. His book The One Minute Manager (co-authored with Spencer Johnson) has sold over 13 million copies and has been translated into 37 languages. He has coauthored over 30 other best-selling books. Among many accolades, Blanchard has been honored as one of the top 10 Leadership professionals in the international Leadership Gurus survey for 2007 and 2008. Blanchard is a Cornell University trustee emeritus and visiting professor at the Cornell University School of Hotel Administration.
- Melanie Notkin: Melanie is the founder and CEO of the 2009 Webby Award nominated SavvyAuntie.com, the first online community for cool aunts, great aunts, godmothers and all women who love kids. Before launching Savvy Auntie, Melanie was an interactive marketing and communications executive for global Fortune 500 companies, including New York Times Digital and American Express, as well as L’Oréal.
- Steve Strauss: Steven is the country’s leading small business expert. An internationally recognized lawyer, columnist, and speaker, Steve is also an author of 15 books. Steve’s highly syndicated business column, Ask an Expert, appears weekly at USATODAY.com He is also the small business columnist for Microsoft, and AT&T who calls him “America’s Small Business Expert.” A highly sought after commentator and media guest, Steve has been featured on CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg Television, The O’Reilly Factor, and the BBC. He has been a regular guest on MSNBC’s small business show, Your Business.
Experts, authors, and bloggers such as:
- Katie Konrath, blogger Get Fresh Minds
- Mike Sansone, blogger, Converstations
- Louis Gray, blogger, LouisGray.com
- Angelika Blendstrup, author, They Made It!,how foreign entrepreneurs made it in Silicon Valley
- Glory Borgeson, author, Brand Yourself! for College Students
- Erin Doland, author, Unclutter Your Life in One week
- Aliza Sherman, blogger, Web Worker Daily and founder of Cybergrrl, Inc.
- Jason Falls, VP, Doe Anderson Advertising and blogger, Social Medai Explorer
- Craig and Jason Womack, consultants and speakers
- Lisa Orrell, author, Millennials Incorporated
- Greg Rollett, blogger, Gen-Y Marketing
- Nick Armstrong, blogger, I Am Nick Armstrong
Special thanks to the staff:
- Miriam Salpeter and Jonathan Coffman are the editors
- Selina McCusker is the relationship director
- Columnists: Jay Deragon, Tiffany Monhollon, Rick Mahn, Liz Pabon, Maria Elena Duron, Vikram Rajan, Jack Humphrey, Georgina Taylor, Ivana Taylor, Silvana Avinami, Donna Fontenot and Jim Stroud.
Join our Facebook fan page
Thanks to our ten sponsors