Personal Branding Magazine – Volume 5, Issue 4
Entrepreneurship: Turn Your Idea Into A Success
I started Personal Branding Magazine back in 2007 after creating the Personal Branding Blog. I noticed that professionals wanted multiple ways to consume content and that a magazine was a great option at the time. The first issue had merely eleven articles but people immediately gravitated towards it and it was written about in Fast Company Magazine. For the next issue, I brought on Rebecca Thorman and Connie Bensen as co-editors to help me run the magazine, as well as a select amount of columnists. Eventually, Miriam Salpeter and Jessica Lewis took over their posts. Since 2007, we’ve had over one hundred writers and have profiled and/or interviewed some incredible brands, such as Evander Holyfield, Marcus Buckingham, MC Hammer, Patti Stanger and Vanna White. It’s been an absolute honor and privilege to work with everyone on this magazine. Thank you for all of the support. I hope it has benefited you as much as it has me.
The premiere issue had Donald Trump on the cover and now the final issue will have him again because he represents personal branding better than almost anyone else. This issue will explore entrepreneurship as a means to gain freedom and success in your life. If you want to gain a competitive advantage in your career, you need to start behaving like an entrepreneur.
- Donald Trump, star of The Apprentice
- Warren Bennis, leadership pioneer, author and professor
- Susan Cain, New York Times bestselling author of Quiet
- Ron Adner, author of The Wide Lens
- Rohit Bhargava, author of Likeonomics
- Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton, authors of All In
Download your free copy today
- Tim Hare, Events Director at Millennial Branding
- Bill Connolly, Sales Director, Millennial Branding
- Melissa Kong, Editor-in-chief, Student Branding Blog
Special thanks to the staff
- Miriam Salpeter and Jessica Lewis are the editors.
- Columnists: Tiffany Monhollon, Maria Elena Duron, Vikram Rajan, Ivana Taylor,Howard Sholkin, Paul Harrer, Nunzio Bruno, Hannah Samuel, Jack Humphrey, Krisztina Nagy, Jay Palter, Dan Gershenson, and Kevin Redford.
Thanks to our sponsors