Celebrations often take an entire weekend to travel to and from so the following Monday you sometimes feel more tired that going into the weekend. Here’s your chance to rejuvenate and focus your week into productivity in your career and your work on your personal brand.
Here’s what our authors covered:
- What Makes Employees Love Their CEO by Glassdoor.com
- Elevator Questions by Henrieta Riesco
- 5 Ways Your Brand Can Advance Your Career by Heather Huhman
- Push Back to Negotiate by Elinor Stutz
- Using Six Hats Thinking to Build Your Personal Brand by Roger Parker
- Do Your Posts Fit the Channel? by Maria Elena Duron
- GenX, GenY, and the Jurassic Workplace by Richard Kirby
- Meetings Can Be Productive…If You Let Them Be by Jeff Shuey
- 3 Lessons in Branding from ‘Harajuku Girls’ by Peter Sterlacci
- Response to People Who Hate the Term “Personal Branding” by Erik Deckers
- Character Traits Predict Success: B-Schools and Employers Rate Personalities! by Beth Kuhel
- 4 Career Decisions That Highly Successful People Make by Ken Sundheim
- 5 Standout Things to Bring to Your Next Interview by Glassdoor.com
This week we welcome Kevin Monahan to our author team.
As you kick off your week, I hope my podcast about the 5 Daily Gratitudes will help you focus!
Gratefully, our authors cover and provide some great insights this coming week, too. Henrieta covers what can be gained by multi-tasking; Nance covers the end of paradigm; Ken explores if where you went to college matter to your career; Elinor covers the shift from losing to acquiring clients; while Heather shared how you can really create a portfolio that stands out.
Maria Elena Duron, is managing editor of the Personal Branding Blog, CEO (chief engagement officer) of buzz2bucks– a word of mouth marketing firm, and a professional speaker and trainer on developing social networks that work. She provides workshops, webinars, seminars and direct services that help create conversation, connection, credibility, community and commerce around your brand. Maria Duron is founder and moderator of #brandchat – a weekly Twitter chat focused on every aspect of branding that is recognized by Mashable as one the 15 Essential Twitter Chats for Social Media Marketers.