Be sure you take a moment and read Peter’s post about Debunking Personal Brand Cultural Myths and the myth that so many believe – “Only executive and managers need a personal brand”. Please weigh in – is this something you believe? Or someone close to you?
Did you miss out on GlassDoor’s post about the best ways to leave a job? Review that carefully – you never know when you will have to cross a bridge again so it’s better not to burn it.
Do you struggle with consistently controlling yourself as you go about working toward long term outcome? Or, is it easy for you? What do you do to stay focused on the results?
The insightful contributing authors covered these topics and much more. See what you might have missed and be sure to weigh in with your comments. Agree or disagree – we want to hear from you!
- Social Media Etiquette Should Define Not Defame Your Brand by Deborah Shane
- Employers Use Your Resume and LinkedIn Profile Differently by Phil Rosenberg
- Mentoring Moment: Give Until You Feel Good by Nance Rosen
- Turn Up the Volume on Your Brand by Heather Huhman
- Turn Roadblocks into Sales by Elinor Stutz
- How to Audit Your Personal Brand Building by Roger Parker
- 6 Ways to Leave Your Job on Good Terms by Glassdoor.com
- Podcast #13: Personal Innovation, Passion Jobs & Grant Cardone by Dan Schawbel
- 5 Daily Gratitudes Lifestyle by Maria Elena Duron
- Say YES and Get Ahead by Jeff Shuey
- Debunking Personal Branding Cultural Myth: Part 3 by Peter Sterlacci
- Sheryl Sandberg: Gen Y Women’s New Guru by Beth Kuhel
- Spotting Keirsey/Myers-Briggs Temperaments at a Glance by Erik Deckers
- 6 Reasons Why Your Interviews Are Not Going Well by Ken Sundheim
- Why and How to Wow Your Customers by Pete Leibman
This week join us for some great posts from our contributing authors as Peter continues Debunking the Personal Brand Cultural Myths, Pete keeps us focused on Productivity and the Young Entrepreneur Council on Growing Your Brand and Tips for Serial Entrepreneurs.
And, here’s your Bootstrapping Buzz 2-Minute Audio Tip for this week: Discover and Communicate What Makes You Unique
Maria Elena Duron, is managing editor of the Personal Branding Blog, CEO (chief engagement officer) of buzz2bucks– a word of mouth marketing firm, and a professional speaker and trainer on developing social networks that work. She provides workshops, webinars, seminars and direct services that help create conversation, connection, credibility, community and commerce around your brand. Maria Duron is founder and moderator of #brandchat – a weekly Twitter chat focused on every aspect of branding that is recognized by Mashable as one the 15 Essential Twitter Chats for Social Media Marketers.