Personal Branding Magazine – Volume 3, Issue 3
How To Become Indispensable with Seth Godin
Volume 3, Issue 3 is about becoming so important to your company, your customers and the people around you, that they can’t live without you. When that occurs, you’ll be making more money, have better relationships and wield a powerful personal brand. In this issue, Seth Godin reveals his hope for career revolutionaries who want to remain relevant in a world that is being transformed by the internet. Also, in this issue we explore how Guy Fieri has built his personal brand as a television personality on the food network and how NFL football player Jarvis Green has taken the leap into entrepreneurship.
Free sample issue available today
Enjoy eight articles in the free sample issue, which can be found on PersonalBrandingSample.com. You’ll hear partial interviews from Seth Godin, Guy Fieri, Jarvis Green and Alexandra Levit. You’ll also see two great articles on how to fix a broken image and how to have a competitive advantage in your industry.
Full issue available February 1st (paid subscribers only)
The full issue will be out on February 1st, including complete interviews with major business celebrities and a combined 28 articles for your viewing pleasure. Be sure to subscribe before February 1st in order to receive this issue in your email inbox.
More information can be found at PersonalBrandingMag.com.
Exclusive interviews with:
- Seth Godin is the author of ten books that have been bestsellers around the world and changed the way people think about marketing, change and work. They include such books as Tribes, The Dip, Permission Marketing, Purple Cow and his latest book Called Linchpin. He has one of the most popular blogs in the world and is the founder of Squidoo.com. More about Seth…
- Guy Fieri competed and won the second season of The Next Food Network Star. Today this “Bad Boy” of Food Network hosts four popular shows and can barely walk down the street without being recognized. In October 2008, Guy released his first book based on his widely popular show, Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives: An All-American Road Trip…with Recipes! More about Guy…
- Jarvis Green was drafted by the New England Patriots in the fourth round (126th overall) of the 2002 NFL Draft. In 2003, Green started seven games and had two sacks; in the AFC Championship against the Indianapolis Colts, Green set career highs with 2.5 sacks and six tackles. Green played in all 16 games in 2004 for the Patriots, starting all three playoff games, including Super Bowl XXXIX. More about Jarvis…
- Alexandra Levit is a Wall Street Journal career columnist and writes the Reinvent column that anchors the nationally syndicated Sunday Journal and appears weekly on WSJ.com. Alexandra has authored several books, including the popular They Don’t Teach Corporate in College, How’d You Score That Gig?, Success for Hire, MillennialTweet, and New Job, New You. More about Alexandra…
Experts, authors, and bloggers such as:
- Adam Singer, blogger, The Future Buzz
- Cody Clearwater, blogger, The Gourmet Analyst
- Nicole Crimaldi, blogger, Ms. Career Girl
- Kyle Lacy, author, Twitter Marketing for Dummies
- Laurie Ruettimann, blogger Punk Rock HR
- Anne Brown, author, Grad to Great
- Barry J. Moltz, author, BAM! Delivering Customer Service in a Self Service World
- Duncan Mathison, author, Unlock the Hidden Job Market
- Lisa Rosendahl, blogger, Simply Lisa
- Mike Myatt, CEO, N2Growth
- Peter Robert Casey, blogger
- Michael A. Stelzner, author, Writing Whitepapers
Special thanks to the staff
- Miriam Salpeter and Jessica Lewis are the editors.
- Columnists: Jay Deragon, Tiffany Monhollon, Rick Mahn, Maria Elena Duron, Vikram Rajan, Jack Humphrey, Georgina Taylor, Debbie Allen, Tim Magoon, Lewis Howes, Ivana Taylor, Silvana Avinami, Howard Sholkin and Jim Stroud.
Join our Facebook fan page