Fill out this form for sponsored content inquiries!
The way professionals manage and build their careers is changing, due to the rise in competition, remote work, and the gig economy. In order to extend their reach, visibility, and networking capabilities, they must turn to personal branding. Personal Branding Blog’s mission is to help provide resources and information to these professionals, especially those on the job hunt and those looking to climb the corporate ladder.
Topics covered: job search tips, networking, career development, leadership, personal branding, and entrepreneurship.
Topics NOT covered: dating, CBD, cannabis, insurance, forex, gambling, cryptocurrency, adult content, writing services
- Word count: 700+ words
- Write out numbers one through nine.
- Use one space after all punctuation.
- Use the Oxford comma.
- Capitalize all words in the headings except for articles (an, a, the, etc.), coordinating conjunctions (for, and, or, but, etc.), and prepositions that contain three or fewer letters (in, of, at, etc.).
- Linking Rules
- The first two links should be to relevant Personal Branding Blog articles.
- Use external links for any credible third-party perspectives, evidence, and statistics. Do not use Wikipedia.
- Disclose the nature of any relationship with a company or person that is mentioned in your content.
- Do not link to homepages, product pages, or service pages unless discussed previously with the editor.
- Our editorial staff reserves the right to remove links and content without your permission. The Personal Branding Blog team alone maintains final editorial control.
- Buying, selling, or trading links that appear in posts is strictly prohibited.
- Linking Rules
- Examples of good posts:
The Publishing Process
- We will review your submission and make a decision within two weeks. Because of the high volume of submissions, we’re not able to give specific feedback beyond an acceptance or rejection. Please don’t email us to ask about the status of your submission because this leads to further delays.
- We reserve the right to edit the post as needed for style, content, length, promotion, etc. The Personal Branding Blog team alone maintains final editorial control.
- By submitting a post to us, you are affirming that the content is original to you, the author, and has not appeared elsewhere online or in print.
- We don’t pay for guest posts.
Republishing Your Article
Content can only be republished on Medium. You may not republish content from our site on your company or personal site until two weeks after being live on our site. If we see a post published anywhere besides our site or your company or personal site, then we may remove your post from our site.