Personal Branding Magazine – Volume 4, Issue 4
The CEO Brand
Twin cover special!
Volume 4, Issue 4 is focused on CEO branding strategies, leadership and corporate culture. We interviewed some of the leading CEOs from across multiple industries, including Deloitte and Campbells, to present multiple perspectives on personal branding from the top down. The strength of the CEO brand can be attributed to the overall success of a company, regardless of size. Employees look to the CEO for guidance, leadership and personality.
Free sample issue available today
Enjoy nine articles in the free sample issue, which can be found on PersonalBrandingSample.com. You’ll read partial interviews with Doug Conant, Jim Quigley, Sam Calagione, Bob Taylor, Brian Halligan, and Andy Boynton. You’ll also enjoy reading articles about CEO reputation and the new normal for a CEO.
Full issue available May 1st (paid subscribers only)
The full issue will be out on May 1st, including complete interviews with major business celebrities and a combined 25 articles for your viewing pleasure. Be sure to subscribe before May 1st in order to receive this issue.
More information can be found at PersonalBrandingMag.com.
Exclusive interviews with:
- Doug Conant is the President and CEO of Campbell Soup Company. Under his leadership, Campbell reversed a precipitous decline in market value and employee engagement, improving its financial profile, enhancing its diversity and inclusion practices and raising its corporate social responsibility profile. He is the author of TouchPoints: Creating Powerful Leadership Connections in the Smallest of Moments.
- Jim Quigley is CEO of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, the world’s leading consulting and professional services organization. DTTL and its network of member firms comprise more than 170,000 employees in 147 countries. He has been with the organization for over 30 years. He is the author of As One.
- Sam Calagione is the founder and owner of Dogfish Head Craft Brewery in Milton, Delaware, one of the nation’s fastest growing independent breweries. He is the author of Brewing Up a Business.
- Bob Taylor is the cofounder and President of Taylor Guitars, one of the world’s premier manufacturers of acoustic and electric guitars. He is the author of Guitar Lessons.
- Brian Halligan is the CEO & confounder of HubSpot, a marketing software company that helps businesses transform the way theymarket thier products by “getting found” on the Internet. Brian is also coauthor of Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs.
- Andy Boynton is the dean of the Carroll School of Management at Boston College and the author of The Idea Hunter: How to Find the Best Ideas and Make them Happen.
Experts, authors, and bloggers including:
- Laura Gainor, Social Media Manager for GMR Marketing
- Ken DeGilio, Teaches Business Storytelling & Brand Development at Full Sail University
- Rachel Rodgers, Business Attorney for Gen-Y at Rachel Rodgers Law Office
- Rachel Tuhro, PR Manager at Millennial Branding
- Tim Hare, Events Director at Millennial Branding
- Melissa Kong, Editor-in-chief, Student Branding Blog
Special thanks to the staff
- Miriam Salpeter and Jessica Lewis are the editors.
- Columnists: Jay Deragon, Debra Shigley, Tiffany Monhollon, Maria Elena Duron, Vikram Rajan, Georgina Taylor, Ivana Taylor, Howard Sholkin, Paul Harrer, Nunzio Bruno, Hannah Samuel, Cait Downey, and Barbara Ellis.
Join our Facebook fan page
Thanks to our sponsors