By Kathleen Berner, Director Category Marketing, Staples
You can’t buy success, but the right gift can make a huge career difference. If you know someone looking to switch jobs, find a new position or move up the corporate ladder, a good business gift can go a long way to helping that transition.
Instead of another tie or bottle of perfume, this year give something that will enhance professional skills or make it easier to do day-to-day business. Here are some ideas for presents that will help boost productivity and professionalism for the career-minded people on your list.
- A Stylish Padfolio – Staying organized has never been easier thanks to a myriad of options in padfolios. Sleek and stylish, they send a strong message of professionalism while keeping important documents organized and handy. You can even choose from smart versions with space for tablets and ports that allow device charging while on the go.
- Noise-Canceling Headphones – It’s easier to get more done when you can tune out distractions. Ideal for busy travelers or people who work in loud offices, these headphones help boost productivity by eliminating unwanted noise.
- Portable Power Banks – As more and more people take their work home with them, portable devices have become absolutely crucial. Don’t let a dead battery or a missing charger slow down the go-getters in your life. Portable power banks are a great way to make sure connectivity goes on uninterrupted.
- A Classy Desk Planner – For those that are “old school” or simply value the convenience of a tangible calendar, there’s no substitute for a high-quality desk planner. Make scheduling a snap and missed meetings a thing of the past with a gift that will never go out of style.
- Quality Desk Accessories – A cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind. Keep disarray at bay. Eliminate time wasted searching for a paper clip or stapler and watch efficiency soar with fun, modern desk accessories.
- Coloring Books for Adults – Stress can cause major career obstacles. Cut pressure and anxiety by encouraging creativity with these coloring books. It’ll make them feel like a kid again.
- Wellness Gift Sets – Healthy employees are happy employees. Encourage fitness and improved work performance with something to help set and track fitness goals. Plus being in shape helps eliminate sick days and improves confidence.
- Custom Calendars – Help the time-strapped people in your life stay on top of their schedule and hit every deadline.
From desk to wall calendars, choose the best fit for your employees to stay organized. Now that you’ve gotten the business professionals in your life a great gift, don’t forget the card. Top it all off with a custom card and personalized note to let them know how much you appreciate them.