This week, I wanted to list my post popular blog posts of 2016. These posts also got republished in some other news sites or blogs and got shared a few thousand times. If you didn’t have an opportunity to read these posts before, now is the perfect time. Below you can find the top list of 2016.
- Stop Being Busy and Start Being Effective: We all are too busy. There is no doubt about that. Thanks to internet and smart phones, everybody is available all the time. However, did you ever notice that the people who constantly mention that they are very busy are in fact the least effective ones? Being very busy is not an indicator of being effective or successful. Some people like to tell everyone around themselves how busy they are so that nobody asks them to take on another task. Also, some people like to seem very busy because only then they can feel important. If you also feel very busy or tell around that you are too busy, you probably cannot manage your time properly. Then, read this blog post to find some helpful tips for being more effective and less busy.
- Time Wasters That Kill Your Productivity: There is only a certain amount of time during the day to finish tasks but no matter what we do, it seems that time is never enough.Sometimes at the end of the day, we accomplish nothing and feel unproductive. But maybe, the reason of it is not the time. It is because we are using our time inefficiently. Therefore, in order to spend the day more meaningfully and achieve goals, stay away from these 4 time wasters.
- 4 Tips for Working Comfortably at Your Desk: It is important to feel comfortable at your office in order to increase your efficiency and protect your health. There are many small steps you can take to create a better work environment for yourself. You can start by implementing the below office ergonomics tips to improve your work day, care for yourself and decrease work related injuries.
- Best Team Building Activities for the Office: Team building activities are great for increasing a company’s efficiency and productivity. It also raises the morale of its employees. However, some employees don’t like team building activities and think that they are counterproductive and raise tensions between coworkers. Therefore, it is important to choose the right team building activities and execute them properly. In this post, you can find some of the most popular team building activities.
- Tips for Overcoming Fears and Reaching Success: You have come across with an opportunity of a lifetime and you have to make a decision.However, this decision is not easy and involves you to change your life completely or get out of your comfort zone or start everything from scratch. Therefore, part of you wants to go for it badly but your other part is holding you back. In this case, what should you do?