Transform your iPhone into a personal branding powerhouse.
All the apps are free except where indicated.
- Dan Schawbel – read the Personal Branding Blog on your iPhone.
- PersonalBranding (Paid) – learn about personal branding basics.
- Presenting Your Personal Brand by Tony Jeary – videos about how to build your brand.
- Ego (Paid) – monitor how well your web presence is growing.
- iTranslate – translates *what you say*
- Dragon Dictation – the prequel to Siri, lets your phone transcribe your voice.
- Speller – spellcheck English or Spanish.
- Feedly – your mobile RSS reader
- Evernote – got an idea? Evernote it.
- My Eyes Only Lite – password-protect any sensitive information you need with you.
- Remember the Milk – access your todo lists from your phone
- Bento (Paid) – your iPhone personal database organizer
- Print n Share (Paid) – print to any printer
The official apps of major social networks, and the Twitter favorite, Tweetdeck.
- vTie Necktie Guide – so you can always look your best.
- Bump – share information by bumping phones.
- cardflick – flick to share your digital business card
- Hey Where Are You – tell your friends where you are, and vice-versa
- Nimbuzz – text chat on Yahoo, AOL, etc.
- Fring – “Group Video Chat, Voice Calls & Text Chat”
- Cisco WebEx Meeting – join online meetings, webinars and more.
- Business Card Reader (Paid) – scan business cards right into your phone.
- SnapDat Digital Business Cards – “designing and sending digital business cards directly from your iPhone”
- WordPress – update your blog or respond to comments, from anywhere.
- Flickr – share your own photos, and check out everyone else’s.
- UStream Live Broadcaster – turn your phone into a mobile radio station
Enjoyed this? You’ll enjoy Dan’s coverage of the Trend: iPhone Applications For Personal Branding. Or you might want to see how your smartphone is the most powerful job search tool you didn’t know you had.