Quality beats out quantity every time and the quality of this week’s posts were rich with valuable insights and included posts from the Young Entrepreneur Council and Chamber of Commerce.
Here’s what we covered:
- 5 Intangibles Brand You as a Premium by Deborah Shane
- 5 Tips for Selfless Self-Promotion by Chamber of Commerce
- The New Recruitment Strategy: Jobs that Hunt You by Nance Rosen
- Graduates: Stand Out Using Your Personal Brand by Heather Huhman
- Unleash the Artist Within by Elinor Stutz
- Hiring a Writer for Your Brand? 11 Must-Have Qualities by The Young Entrepreneur Council
- Ignite Word of Mouth with the New LinkedIn Contacts by Maria Elena Duron
- Just Say NO to Career Dissatisfaction! by Richard Kirby
- 10 Things I’ve Learned About Business from Mountain Biking by Jeff Shuey
- 12 Tips for CEOs Making Their First TV Appearance by The Young Entrepreneur Council
- Arm Yourself With Facts Before Making a Decision by Erik Deckers
- Happy 10th Anniversary to the “First 90 Days”! by Michael Spinale
- Branding Yourself as a VisionaryEmployee by Ken Sundheim
- How NOT to Motivate Your Employees by Pete Leibman
Which advice or tip was the most helpful to you last week?
This next week we tackle people who hate the term personal branding; how to use six hats thinking to build your personal brand; the one thing that can make anything successful; the four career decisions that highly successful people make and that’s just a handful of the articles in store for you this week.
What I’m curious to hear is how many of you do have a Jurassic work place. Be sure to read Richard Kirby’s post and weigh in!
With the focus on quality, how’s the quality of your life and time? Say “no” to something this week – here’s what to say “no” to.
Maria Elena Duron, is managing editor of the Personal Branding Blog, CEO (chief engagement officer) of buzz2bucks– a word of mouth marketing firm, and a professional speaker and trainer on developing social networks that work. She provides workshops, webinars, seminars and direct services that help create conversation, connection, credibility, community and commerce around your brand. Maria Duron is founder and moderator of #brandchat - a weekly Twitter chat focused on every aspect of branding that is recognized by Mashable as one the 15 Essential Twitter Chats for Social Media Marketers.