Your main personal branding hub should be:
- The most impressive website about you
- The url you give out when asked about your web presence
- On your business card and/or resume
- Where you spend the most effort to build your brand online
In short, the main hub of your personal brand online should be the one website about you that you most want people to see.
So what is your main hub of personal branding online?
- social media profile
- personal homepage for the company you work for, or a website you contribute to
- something else?
How did you choose your main personal branding hub online?
- follow a recommendation learned here on the Personal Branding Blog?
- learn about it from another online source?
- take the suggestion of a friend, classmate, teacher or someone else?
- simply try to mimic the main hub of someone else who impressed you?
To sum up: what is your main personal branding hub online and how did you choose it?
Tell your story in the comments below before July 2nd 2010 and I will give you some exposure by featuring the best responses in an upcoming Personal Branding Blog article.
Jacob Share, a job search expert, is the creator of JobMob, one of the biggest blogs in the world about finding jobs. Follow him on Twitter for job search tips and humor.