One way to make managing your personal brand less taxing is to learn from other people’s experience.
For example, Aaron McDaniel’s article titled “Are You Scared of Your Boss” provided a valuable tip about “asking for clarity”.
If you’ve been focused on other things (like your taxes), then take a look at all the great highlights from last week:
- 5 Ways Improv Comedy Made Me a Better Marketer by Bill Connolly
- Branding Your LinkedIn Profile for Job Search by Phil Rosenberg
- Are You Your Past or You Your Future? by Henrieta Riesco
- The Simple Way to Attract a Great Job Offer by Nance Rosen
- Extroverts: 4 Branding Takeaways From Introverts by Heather Huhman
- How Badly Do You Want It? by Elinor Stutz
- Automation Doesn’t Mean Less Humanization by Maria Elena Duron
- 12 Personal Branding Tips for Serial Entrepreneurs by The Young Entrepreneur Council
- Are You Scared of Your Boss? by Aaron McDaniel
- Video Presentations: One Easy Way to Keep Them Watching by Manoush Zomorodi
- Your Attitude: Career Maker or Career Breaker? by Richard Kirby
- Minding Your P’s and Q’s by Jeff Shuey
- Debunking Personal Brand Cultural Myths: Part 4 by Peter Sterlacci
- So You’re Accepted to College: Now Learn to Leverage It! by Beth Kuhel
- Hiring Opposite Keirsey Temperaments to Grow Your Company by Erik Deckers
- The Lazy Way to Build Relationships by Jun Loayza
- 12 Ideas for Growing Your Brand on Social Media by The Young Entrepreneur Council
This next week Jeff shares with us how to deal with every day obstacles; Nance reveals why we need a sponsor more than a mentor; Roger covers an important key to building your personal brand which is simplifying your message and Michael really delves into tips to do well at lunch and dinner interviews.
This week’s Buzz2Bucks Bootstrapping Podcast covers Facebook’s Edgerank Formula and Why It Matters to Your Brand.
We look forward to your comments and feedback!
Maria Elena Duron, is managing editor of the Personal Branding Blog, CEO (chief engagement officer) of buzz2bucks– a word of mouth marketing firm, and a professional speaker and trainer on developing social networks that work. She provides workshops, webinars, seminars and direct services that help create conversation, connection, credibility, community and commerce around your brand. Maria Duron is founder and moderator of #brandchat – a weekly Twitter chat focused on every aspect of branding that is recognized by Mashable as one the 15 Essential Twitter Chats for Social Media Marketers.