This week I’m out with Constant Contact and Alignable at #OneCon.
See you next week!
Here’s the great tips and thoughts our authors shared last week that you might have missed. Please take a moment to review these.
- Be Prepared for Job or Company Changes (But Not Worried) by Debra Benton
- Michelle Phan: Branding Tips from a Video Vixen by Amanda Healy
- What It Takes to Write For The Daily Show With Jon Stewart by Christian Roberts
- Why Resumes Are Still Important For Job Seekers by Dan Schawbel
- What It Takes To Write For The Daily Show by Christian Roberts
- If You Can Do This, You Win by Nance Rosen
- How to Choose the Right Candidate for the Job by Ceren Cubukcu
- 6 Things You Forget About When Building A Personal Brand by Heather Huhman
- The Sales Takeaway Improves Results by Elinor Stutz
- How Authority Marketing Can Fast Forward Your Business by Brian Horn
- Are You Like Me? – Hired! by Alex Freund
- Did the Dog Eat Your Career Plans? by Richard Kirby
- Achieving Sweet Success: Interview with Chef Carla Hall by Jeff Gabel
- ‘BeerGuy’ Need Not Apply; ‘PartyGirl’ Won’t Get a Whirl by Skip Freeman
- Personal Still Needs To Be Professional by Maria Elena Duron
- Networking just to Network does NOT make Sense by Jeff Shuey
- Attract Targeted Prospects to Your Personal Brand’s Website by Susan Gilbert
- Beat Burnout in Your Career by Leslie Truex
- Can We Improve Our Decisions and Control Our Future? by Beth Kuhel
- Getting Your Foot in the Door: 3 Strategies to Break Into a New Career by Ken Sundheim
- References from Beyond Your Reference List by Marc Miller