Joyful greetings to you! No matter what holiday you are celebrating, we are grateful and thankful for your readership and hope that you’re enjoying a day focused on family and fun.
This week – here are the great posts that might have slipped by you with the shortened work week, school week or even spring break.
- 5 Things You Control In How Google Brands You by Deborah Shane
- Face to Face Personal Branding by Phil Rosenberg
- Would They Like to Work With You? by Henrieta Riesco
- Raises: When is the Right Time to Ask? by Nance Rosen
- Your Leadership Stinks: 10 Tips for Leadership Branding by Heather Huhman
- To Sell or Not to Sell – Why? by Elinor Stutz
- How to Tone Down Your Resume for Better Results by Glassdoor.com
- Entrepreneurs that Utilize Their Online Reputation to Get Customers by Jun Loayza
- OK, You Can Talk, But Can You Also LISTEN?! by Skip Freeman
- The Key to Your Organization’s Successful Future by Aaron McDaniel
- Improving Your Speaking Skills the TM Way by Jeff Shuey
- Future of Work: 4 Steps to Take Right Now by Manoush Zomorodi
- Debunking Personal Brand Cultural Myths: Part 2 by Peter Sterlacci
- Improve Your Reputation at Work: Meet Your Deadlines! by Beth Kuhel
- How to Ruin Your Reputation in Human Resources by Michael Spinale
- Using Myers-Briggs Temperaments to Help with Hiring and Selling by Erik Deckers
- How to be Incredibly Productive Every Day (Part 3) by Pete Leibman
This next week, we look forward to Peter delving further into debunking cultural myths; Heather giving us great tips to turn up the volume of our brand; Henrieta posing a though provoking question to us about our past and our future; Elinor sharing with us valuable insights in turning road blocks into sales and Roger giving us a practical ‘how to’ in auditing our personal brand building.
And, here’s your Bootstrapping Buzz 2-Minute Audio Tip for this week – Becoming Faster and Better at Developing Your Network
Plus, there’s so much more this week. We look forward to your feedback and comments.
Maria Elena Duron, is managing editor of the Personal Branding Blog, CEO (chief engagement officer) of buzz2bucks– a word of mouth marketing firm, and a professional speaker and trainer on developing social networks that work. She provides workshops, webinars, seminars and direct services that help create conversation, connection, credibility, community and commerce around your brand. Maria Duron is founder and moderator of #brandchat – a weekly Twitter chat focused on every aspect of branding that is recognized by Mashable as one the 15 Essential Twitter Chats for Social Media Marketers.